Harvey Norman

Posted: Dec 7, 2017 by

harvey norman - broadway (staff name elliot)

Sydney, New South Wales
Australia
I bought a slow juicer, MacBook Pro and 2 guitar adapters on Dec 3rd from Harvey Norman Broadway.- spent above $3500. Today I went to the store after 4 days and mentioned the guitar adapters and slow juicer needs to be returned as adapter doesn't fit and juicer is not having the function of making a smoothie. The staff returned the adapter for 26 dollars and asked for approval from Daniel the store manager. The store manager mentioned that his store policy is that there are no refunds for change of mind and I should have thought before buying. I asked him why he is being selective in refunding one item and not the other. He straight away said he is not obliged and will not entertain. Going through the reviews on Facebook, I see this a continuous problem with Daniel of Harvey Norman Broadway. I will appreciate if you can enquire into this. As a consumer, if the sales staff sells stating few functions which are incorrect then I should have a right with cooling period. I didn't even open the box and it was absolutely in new condition. The behaviour of Daniel and his staff Elliot was extremely rude. I am attaching the 2 receipts for your perusal. One shows the refund he gave me and the other shows the amount for juicer which he refused to refund. I will appreciate your help. I am unclear on the policy as his staff refunded product of smaller amount and demonstrated his arrogance on the other.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Australia Complaint category Appliances

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree