Hargrave And Associates / Fix my Credit

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I signed up with Hargrave and Associates in March of 2008. I did not no about the ### that was going on until I tried to apply for credit . I was told that I pulled mt credit too soon by Hargrave and Associates and that I will have to wait another 45 days. I was told that I would receive my credit score in the mail along with a certificate saying that I had completed the course. I have yet to receive anything and it has been 9 ###ing months. I am soooo pissed off that it aint funny.

Comments

Li
  4th of Mar, 2009

My husband and I signed up with Hargrave back in Dec 2007. We paid $450 for both of us & were told it will take a process of 6months. We would receive a credit report saw some changes but then we stopped receiving anything from the credit agencies and Hargrave. We called following up they said we are at the last stages & should be receiving a letter with credit scores & we never did. Then they said we completed everything & gave us another tel# to call because someone else was handling our accts & when I called some woman by the name Kim stated I needed to pay additional $150 to repair what wasnt taken off my credit which I never went thru with it thank God cause we already lossed $450 which we couldve just used to pay a debt off in the first place lol... I know its not a laughing matter but Im pissed off as it is!!!