Happy Dog Place / Dog treats stunk!

On their website, happydogplace.com. when ordering it states that their braided bully sticks are odorless. But when i received them they all stunk. Their response was that they might have a slight smell in the beginning but that it would go away and that they were expecting a new shipment in a month and if the smell didn't go away then they would have me send mine back and replace them... Sure i was going to wait 30 or more days and not give my dog any treats. I also had printed out from their website my exact order which stated that these braided bully sticks are odorless. I will never do business with happydogplace.com again and i received no satisfaction from this company so i hope others will heed this warning! I have purchased from other online companies with odorless braided bully sticks and the did arrive that way. It is very frustrating when paid more for odorless and didn't get what was promised. This is my very first complaint on any online company that i have purchased from so i feel ripped off!!!

Comments

14th of Oct, 2007

Alex, All I was saying was that they were not odorless and that is what I paid extra for. Also, I did contact the company and they said I could ship back this large order and they would replace it but it would be for about a month. Never offering to pay for shipping on this very large order. How would you feel? I am also happy to hear that you and others have not had a problem. It is just buyer beware. Also, I still have some...and they still stink....not very odorless 10 months later...ya think!

Mary.

• Je
      7th of Jul, 2008

I want u tranning my dogs.

• Pa
      2nd of Dec, 2012
    Happy Dog Place - Wrong made dog boots
    Happy dog place

Ordered dog boots of this company. They are impossible for any dog to wear them . Made completely wrong. The dog cannot bend its leg. They say you ordered them and they will deduct £2.76 out of my refund. What a shabby company. Don't use them.

• Cp
      3rd of Dec, 2012

Why the hell would you want to put boots on a dog anyway? >.<

• Ba
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Happy Dog Place - KONG Squirrel
    Ocean Springs
    Mississippi
    happydogplace.com

sent the wrong item Bought a KONG Squirrel got he Kong Mouse they want will not send correct item wants me to pay return shipping and restocking fee for the mistake they made.
    The item bought was $6.50 item sent was $1.75 and nothing but hassle over something so stupid