HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com / handyman club of america

United States Review updated:

To Whom it May Concern:

I have been a Lifetime Member of HandyMan Club of America for many years. I have not received the magazine for a long time. Please let me know why I have not been receiving the magazine and let me know when I can expect to receive it. I think there should be some kind of restitution for my not receiving the magazine. I have been at the same address for 25 years!

Donald Shovestull
127 Old Hickory Lane
Johnstown, PA 15905

Club Mbr [protected]

Do
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Ri
      21st of Feb, 2017

I also am a "Life" member and just recently contacted the company at SCOUT and it appears that our subscriptions are now being purchesed by some other company as "SCOUT" has just gone through bankruptcy proceddings. Here is the email I recieved from Scout;
    Jonathan Jacobino (SCOUT Member Services)
    Feb 21, 3:23 PM EST
    Dear [protected]@gmail.com,
    Thank you for your email. Please be advised that on February 7, 2017, CBS 247 Inc. (“CBS”) purchased certain assets from Scout Media Inc. (“Scout Media”) in connection with Scout Media’s petition for relief under chapter 11 of the United States Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York. If you have any issues or concerns in connection with your activities relating to Scout Media, including with respect to subscriptions purchased from Scout Media, you may make an inquiry and/or submit a claim at: http://dm.epiq11.com/#/case/SMI/info or by clicking here: CLICK HERE.
    Scout Staff

It should be noted that at least we can still log in at scout.com for some benefits!