Handyman Club of AmericaI am an upset lifetime member of handyman club of america

I have been a Life Member of the Handyman Club of America, member Number [protected], since March 2002. I have not heard anything form the Handyman Club of America for years. I would like to continue being a Life Member. Can you Please reactivate my membership?? Why do I even have to reactivate it it? Why haven't I heard anything for years from the Handyman Club of American? I would like to have my magazines, and anything that Handyman of American owes me.

• Updated by SamieJ1959, Feb 01, 2018

I cannot find how to reactivate my lifetime membership, I have been a lifetime member since 2002 paid in full, have my membership number and all. I haven't heard anything in years.

• Updated by SamieJ1959, Feb 01, 2018

Someone please tell me how to reactivate (why do I have to anyway though) my life membership I have had since 2002.

Feb 01, 2018

Comments

• Ll
      May 07, 2018

I, too, have been a lifetime member since early 2000's (and was a yearly paying member many years before that), and realized a couple of years ago that I had had no contact from HCOC for some time. I have been unable to make any contact with the club (did they go bankrupt? - if so, why do they have an active web site?). I paid big bucks for a lifetime membership, and a very few years later - nothing. Not even a notice that there was going to be a change. I should at least be able to get some type of product and information on line. Lloyd # [protected]