Hampton Inn / Unauthorized billing
Last year I was involved with the Cooper River Bridge Race in Charleston, NC. My friend and myself stayed at the Hampton Inn in Mt. PLeasant, SC. The Hotel suggested that I fill out a form giving my name, address, credit card into. and not sure what else. I was told that I would be notified sometime prior to the 09 race in regards to weather I wanted to keep our reservation or not. My friend decided that it was too pricey so we decided to stay with friends who rented a home for that week-end. My husband received our statement for March which had a $200 charge on it for the Hampton Inn in Mt. Pleasant. Needless to say I am very upset with this. The Hoel is refusing to refund this deposit for us. My son is getting married next week in West Orange, NJ. All the guest are staying at one of your properties. Also, we always use Hampton Inn's when we travel. You can imagine my disappointment that the location mentioned will not assist me with this dilemma. I am hoping that someone can assist with this situation.
More Hampton Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Hampton Inn - Terrible experience 
- Hampton Inn - Illegal Eviction-Management Abuse
- Hampton Inn - Terrible Customer Service
- Hampton Inn - Scam
- Hampton Inn - No hospitality 
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - personal belongings removed
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - gave my room away
- Hampton Inn & Suites - charged 4 times for 1 night!
- Hilton Worldwide / Hampton Inn - Never again
- Hampton Inn - Unethical Behaviour