Hallmark Store / 5/14/15 discriminatory customer service
Went to Hallmark store for a greeting card for an event that just passed. Asked employee about getting them from the backroom, when I was told they would do when I called earlier that day. Employee immediately offers me the "Mahogany" card collection. When I asked what that was, "Jan" told me those were "the cards for ethnic people." She also proceeded to say they also had "cards for everyone else." Our of sheer desperation I purchased what I needed, but not before explaining why her comments were inappropriate. She was argumentative and unapologetic everyone after admitting she had discriminated against me. I will never shop there again and may pursue legal recourse.
More Hallmark Store Complaints & Reviews
- Hallmark Channel - music too loud! 
- Hallmark - Lifetime Movie Channels - movies repeated over and over and over again! 
- Hallmark - employees suffer harassment yet get fired 
- Hallmark - worst mothers day card ever 
- Hallmark - unfairly fired 
- Hallmark - repetitious shows
- Hallmark - ladies watch
- Hallmark.com - online customer "care"
- Hallmark - jewelry item missing from my purchase
- Hallmark - home and family show