Hair Cuttery / stay away

Hair Cuttery stylist cut my hair uneven, then when I went back to have her fix it she didn’t have time to help me even after I called her in the phone and told her I was coming back., and I tipped her very well. So I give them a second chance to cut my hair a month later and a different stylist doesn’t listen, I told her to keep it longer in the back and I see she is reaching for the shaver to shave my neck, OMG. Yep they ruined my hair. I now look like the Dutch boy...

Va

Comments

• To
      11th of Jul, 2008

Look Malinda,

You're lucky they even wanted to cut your hair. The hair stylist who cut your hair the first time probably felt sorry for you and tried to make you look better then it is humanly possible. You probably tipped her a dollar bill, or perhaps you tried to tip with a peso and she was offended. That's why she refused to fix your hair. The second time you went there was a big mistake, too. Did you not realize that the hair stylists talk to each other and when you came into the cuttery, they said look, there is that peso-tipping cheap skate in english, which you didn't understand because you only understand spanish.

Did you not know that business up front, party in the back, aka the MULLET, is so not in style anymore? When you told them you wanted it longer in the back, they pitied you once again and tried to fix your helpless hair. My advice to you is to perm that hair back up, take some english courses so you can converse with these hair stylists and never again leave the barrio.