Hair Club — hair rental for men
have been a hcfm customer for 14 years and was never told I was only renting my hairpiece. due to recent income change i can no longer afford hcfm. in march this year i sat down with joe (mgr. oakbrook, il) to let him know of my situation. joe had me hand write and sign my resignation from the current plan i was on. the last service included new hair in april and they kept the previous hair piece for me in case i would return. i called hcfm - oakbrook this week 5/24 to let them know i would be in this sat 5/27 to pick up my hairpiece that has been paid for. joe called me to inform me that thay are not allowed to give them back, he said that they must send back to have an analysis done. he said its in the contract. this location has givin me other hair pieces befor to keep. i was not aware this was a rental center. i will be awaiting your response.
More Hair Club Complaints & Reviews
- Hair Club - dishonesty 
- Hair Club - fraud and cheating 
- Hair Club For Men - ext program 
- Hair Club - terrible company! 
- Hair Club - bad services 
- Hair Club For Men - unwanted phone calls
- Hair Club San Jose - san jose stylists are the best
- Hair Club for Men and Women - bad service 
- Hair Club For Men - this is a scam. buyer beware..
- Hair Club For Men - xtrands