Haband / High price for very low quality

United States Review updated:
I just ordered several trousers from this company who, by the way advertises heavily, in the American Legion Magazine and many other popular mags. The material or trousers, jeans, was thinner than a regular cotton shirt. The material was so thin it reminded me of the throw away clothes you use for painting. The buttons did not snap. One of the pockets was riveted to the outside, so you could not use it and yes, I had to pay $13.00 to return the items. What a scam. Do not buy here unless you are enjoy paying high price for very low quality.

N  27th of Oct, 2007 by
Having shopped many times at my local Haband store here in New Jersey and having always been pleased with the merchandise bought I decided to give their mail order a try..

I have had good luck with pants purchased at Habands stores but the mail order pants I always order leave a lot to be desired. I always have no luck with the seam on the men's pants on the leg also they always rip for one reason or another, and consider their mail order merchandise to be extremely inferior and of very poor quality. I currently have a pair of these pants sitting on my desk that are going back to Habands, plus right now I have a pair of their pants on which is inferior as well because the material on the back of the pants has what looks like to be a "run" in a woman'.s stocking.

My take on Haband is that they only like to deal with third world countries that probably costs pennies to make and they they try to pass their merchandise off as. Though it were quality merchandise.
N  5th of Aug, 2009 by
Donna Domin
112 Johns Avenue
Hazleton, Pa.
18201, 570-459-0957

In April I placed an order for (Y4F07) EMB PFRM Sheets. I wasn't even going to make a comment because I knew how much the return would be. I would like to say that after washing these sheets they are full of pulls. They slip off the bed and are truly a disappointment. I have purchased quite a few articles from your company in the past and am really surprised at the quality. I have only used one of the sets for fear the same thing would happen to them.
N  5th of Aug, 2009 by
Donna Domin
112 Johns Avenue
Hazleton, Pa. 18201

In April I ordered (Y4F07) EMB PFRM Sheets. I wasn't going to make this comment because to send them back would cost a fortune. After washing the sheets, I noticed they were all pulled. They are hard to keep on the bed and I am very disappointed in the quality. I have ordered quite a few articles in the past and do not know if I wish to order again after seeing the quality of these sheets. (I never opened the second set for fear that they would be a mess also.
N  10th of Sep, 2015 by
I have ordered shoes from haband the last 2 pairs were junk 1 pair lasted 6 weeks before the soles separated from the shoe the 2 pair lasted 6 weeks before the soles rotted through this to me is a rip off these shoes are garbage of course they are made overseas, will not be ordering again.

Haband / Bluestem Brands Logo Haband / Bluestem Brands