Gymboree / worst customer service

US Review updated:

I purchase clothes from store at Austin week ago, today I stop by outlets and found the same clothes in one size bigger I needed it exchange !!! but they refused to do so I called the customer service that representative was so rude and did not want to pass to her manager and did not want to help me I ask to have her telling care manager called me back I got called back from sales supervisor 😡! She left me a voice message: “Hi this is Joreg from my gym Louis management team so I'm calling back for Mira area so I do apologize if I was not available and asking for a supervisor earlier and this is regarding the items that you _⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_ _⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ for _⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_ trying to exchange it _⁠_⁠_⁠_ so I _⁠_ apologize uh but _⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_ cannot accept um items that that searches for an outlet store and exchange _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_ _⁠_ to a regular store or retail store but _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ would be more than happy to assist you or help you with _⁠_⁠_⁠_ _⁠_⁠_⁠_ this issue so if you _⁠_⁠_⁠_ the one to give me a call back and I can provide you my extension number is _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ "
‏ I work in customer service and I know everything it's possible !!!
I live 20 miles away for closest store to and I explained my issue ! But obviously they don't care there policy is more important of customer making a customer day 😬 it's not worth it I would never ever shop at that Gymboree again, and strongly not recommend it to anyone

Na
Nov 02, 2016

Comments

•   Nov 03, 2016

That is generally the policy when it involves a regular retail store vs. their outlet. The refund policy is on the receipt and also on the Gymboree website. So, if you find this policy horrible, please bear in mind when shopping in the future, it will be the same for pretty much ANY chain that has stores and an outlet(s).

• La
      Nov 03, 2016

People are stupid and full of the me me me syndrome.