Guthy-Renker LLC / Scam

United States Review updated:

I too ordered the hair product online. I never authorize automatic shipping but received their shipment. Called and cancelled but they won't refund the shipping of $7.95. I'm calling my credit card company and let them deal with it. I'll get my money back one way or another. Lucky for me I still have time to return my initial order and get the $29.95 back. Their product left my hair flat and oily. With short hair it is not the product to use. Of course they show women with long, thick hair on all their commercials. I guess I need different hair. I would never advise anyone to use their products.
Va

Comments

Va
  31st of Aug, 2008

Guthy-Renker LLC - Beware of Sheer Cover
Guthy-Renker LLC
guthy-renker.com

It dries my skin, rubs off easily and only lasts for 4-5 hours at the most. The powder can be quite messy. The infomercial claims it looks natural and feels weightless, but I found it to be quite the opposite. My skin still looked like I was wearing make-up.

It also claims it can cover birthmarks etc, but mine were definitely still noticeable even after using this make-up.

Perhaps Sheer Cover works for other people but I was not impressed with it, after all their promises on the TV! It also took ages to finally arrive.

I recommend you buy a long-lasting concealer or foundation (such as Revlon's Colourstay), at least it lasts longer.
Sa
  8th of Mar, 2009
Continually send product without permission and bill customer for it even after they have been told not to. I have recd products from them and told them I didn't want them. Not to bother me for payment as I wasn't going to pay for it and still insist that I return the merchandise with a prepaid postage they will send to me. I don't believe that a customer should be treated that way. I told them when I get low and or run out I would maybe reorder but they won't listen. So should one have to return the merchandise and be sent out of their way because they refuse to not stop your orders. How can I stop them? This the SheerCover company. They do not have a payonline option without giving your Credit Card Nbr like most places and they do't even show what your amount owed is online. Please put advice on comment
Pr
  2nd of Jan, 2010
WEN Hair Care is sold directly by Chaz Dean Studio at his website www.chazdean.com. You can also order at www.QVC.com or www.Amazon.com and type in "WEN Haircare" and either site.

Here is the Corporate Office information for Guthy Renker:

GUTHY-RENKER LLC
41550 ECLECTIC ST STE 200
PALM DESERT CA 92260
(760) 773-9022 Ask for Customer Relations
(800) 274-4910 dial ext# 5001 for Customer Relations

Open 9-5 weekdays Pacific Time.

Guthy-Renker Logo Guthy-Renker