GSN.COM / gsn is deceptive!

I signed up and played on their free games for about a year. I collected 70k points. They show you a $100 gift card if you get 68k points. All you have to do is sign up to be a real money player and the gift is yours. Not so fast. I payed.99 cents to sign up and then they converted all my points to $20 in play cash and $15 bonus play cash. What? Where is my $100 gift card. You will then read the small print where operators are not allowed to undue transactions. Looks like they have had a few hundred complaints and people just wanted out of this scam. Yes, all your reward points are gone! Now lets talk about the $35 play money. First you are going to have to claim that on your taxes. Second, you have to convert the play cash to real money to take it out of the site. Problem. If you win, the next entry will be taken from your real money not the play cash. So you have to be at zero in real cash to be able to use the play money. Ulitimately, your real cash account doesnt get higher than $5 and you eventually burn through the $35 in play cash. Final laugh. I have read they send you a tax form for your $35 that you never saw and one for tthe games you won. Even though you have no money in the account. Oh wait, one more shaddy thing. While you are a free player, they give you 500 to 3500 rewards points opportunities. Once you sign that myseteriously falls to 50 reward points opportunities. If that isnt deceptive, I dont know what is. This site was designed to be deceptive, I think lex luther himself is in charge. Run, run far away from this site!

Comments

• So
      22nd of Jan, 2013

My account is suspended and I still don't know why. I reacted to an offer, put some money on this site got my bonus. Played the bonus into real money, withdrew the amount...all fine and dandy, got a verification that the amount is on it's way. Few hours later, account suspended and my innitial deposit was refunded. The winnings...? Don't know, maybe they had second thoughts or something [/ironic]

Well, goodbye GSN, oodles of fun to have met you. RUNNING AWAY WITH TS.

• Dd
      1st of Aug, 2013

GSN never sent out winnings. They allow two accounts in a household when you deposit money. However, if you withdraw the money with the winnings, they will send you an email saying that you have multiple accounts and they will void all the winnings.

The fact is that I had only one account and the other belonged to my husband. Sometimes we used the same computer to play sometimes. Some other times, we even played as opponents and both lost entry fee. Still, they told me that I had two accounts when I claimed winnings. I am wondering if I lose money, they will never say that and take money away.

• Kg
      23rd of Sep, 2013
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

I was playing a game on GSN and bought more tokens inadvertently. It charged $399 for the tokens. I have tried without success to get in touch with the company GSN. After contacting my bank, I was advised to contact you. Thank you for your attention in this matter.

29th of Oct, 2013

I may be wrong, but I think the problem with multiple accts and not getting money lies with another large games place called World Winner. I see they weaseled their way into GSN and POGO. Any game site that has cash games attached to it, check first to see if the games fall back to World Winner before you play.

• Ri
      6th of Feb, 2014

Could you me with this problem i have playing your games, The game 777 can you tell me how a counter in this game, wont give me polnts over a million. this has been going on for 3 days now, , the name im useing is WOLFMANS7777.could you please send me an e-mail and please try to help me out...thank you very much. WOLFMANS7777

• Re
      23rd of Feb, 2014

I play GSN all the time but now i am getting virus mail. And pop up like crazy how do i stop this?

• Ga
      30th of Apr, 2014

I HAVE BEEN E-MAILING, AS WELL AS LEAVING MESSAGES ON GSN FACEBOOK PAGE, ABOUT GSN VIDEO BINGO GAME, NOT PAYING WINNINGS SINCE LAST WEDNESDAY. GSN HAS NO PROBLEM DEBITING MONEY, FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, BUT WHEN THEIR MACHINE MALFUNCTIONS, THEY SAY THAT THEY HAVE TO CONTACT THEIR DEVELOPER...ENOUGH, IT'S BEEN A WEEK, IT'S YOUR MACHINE, ISSUE THE TOKENS, OR A REFUND ...GAYLE BROOKS

• Lo
      5th of Jun, 2014

I am having a problem with gsn!!! my account has been suspend and closed i bought tolkens with thw same account # for a long time.. now im in a dispute over my account being charged but receive no tolkens!!help this has happend before and im sure i will not plaqy the game anymore

• Do
      6th of Jun, 2014

SCAM MERCHATTS!!

• Po
      28th of Aug, 2014

I have a feeling that they are created fake accounts to claim the oodles "prizes." Recently all the bigger prizes have been claimed with very high oodle counts (1.5 million+) by people who have only been active gsn member for 6-8 months. For anyone who collects oodles you will know this is impossible. I have been a member for 3 years and still have less the 500, 000 oodles...and I've been playing everyday. I contacted them about this and there response was that they earned these oodles by buying token packs. If that is in fact the case that would mean that these "users" had spent 10's of thousands of dollars in 6 months on tokens.

I really wish someone would investigate this.

• Wa
      23rd of Nov, 2014

I won 5 million tokens on wheel of fortune and they never credited my account they have the nerve to make me pay $25.oo for 2 million tokens if i do not get my tokens you will hear from my attorney WALTGerman237@aol.com

• Pa
      7th of Jan, 2015

I play GSN buffalo slots. My game continually freezes and sticks, usually when you get 2 of the Buffaloes and about to get 3 for free spins. At one point I lost 92 million coins. Seriously. There free games but you have to continually buy coins with NO chance to get ahead. It's suppose to be entertaining and fun. But because GSN sets their games so its impossible to win, well that takes all the fun out of it. Seriously doesn't anyone have control over the online games. I mean we do spend money for the coins? I have complained allot and on the rare occasion you get a reply they will make a nice gesture and award you 2 million coins ( not impressed since it took 92 million) but then as soon as you play it takes them all back. Someone needs to check these games. I really like their games but needs to be fair!

4th of Mar, 2015

I was playing at gsn casino and was winning alot of tokens all of the sudden the game forced closed on me, and when I was finally able to get back into the game (3 hours later) I lost 1, 868, 172, 760 tokens. This has happened several times and its always when I'm winning big amounts of tokens. I submitted a problem ticket to report my lost of tokens and Mr Castro at player services still won't respond. I have requested to speak to a supervisor and Mr Castro refuses to put me in contact with one. GSN has a problem with the game taking loyal customers tokens, and their customer service really sucks. I have pictures of my winning and witness that saw this happen. GSN SUCKS
    scroggy70

10th of Mar, 2015

Within the last 10 days this damn game has taken over 5.8 billion tokens from me either by the game forced closing on me or by me just logging off and when i logged back in my 5.8 billion tokens were gone. I submitted 4 problem tickets and Mr Castro ( who works at player services) refuses to respond, i even ask to speak to a supervisor and he refuses to put me in contact with anyone. GSN CASINO is an app that steals your tokens and you as the consumer have no damn recourse. Bunch of thieves. People pay good money for their tokens and GSN CASINO just STEALS them away. I want to speak to someone but of course nobody wants to ###ing help me. ### APP RAN BY THIEVES!!! I have witnesses and pictures that are date stamp to prove my case. Still i can't get anyone to ###ing respond.

16th of Mar, 2015

As of march 2, 2015, I have submitted 5 problem tickets to gsn casino player services. As of mar 16, 2015, no one has responded.GSN CASINO STOLED OVER 8 BILLION TOKENS FROM ME. This happened due to the game force closing on me and when I'm finally able to get back into the game my tokens were gone. The game has also taken my tokens when off logged off, when logged back in my tokens were gone. I can't get anyone from player services Mr Castro) to respond to my tickets, I have aent inquiries requesting to speak to a supervisor and he still refuses to respond. GSN CASINO IS A BUTCH OF THIEVES, AND A BUNCH OF COWARDS. GSN CASINO can get away with stealing your money because the only action you have is to file a problem ticket but they never respond. This is wrong and ridiculous.

• Bu
      25th of Mar, 2015

Several times when playing slots, be it the std. "Wheel of Fortune", "Classic" version, or "Vegas" version! I will hit for a "spin bonus", spin and be sent back to "home page" never receiving any points.Then having never been accredited my winnings, also having to start all over again to accumulate a higher chance on wheel! B.S. "Butch 32 "

• Al
      1st of Jul, 2015

About 12 days ago I was playing Deuces Wild as I usually do.. I had over 7, 000, 000 points when I made a large bet and won 25, 000, 000 points. My phone showed a total of over 32, 000, 000 points. The next morning the 25, 000, 000 points I had won were deleted and my total was back to 7, 000, 000 points plus. I complained and was given two Ticket Numbers, 61118 and 61125. I have not heard from GSN since and I've been scammed. I contacted my attorney and he is going to follow up. Alan Greene

• Sh
      2nd of Sep, 2015

Hello everyone! I am not in any way downplaying the bad experiences GSN/WORLDWINNER put y'all thru. I can just imagine how devastated and horrible you must have felt after getting excited about actually winning something or sticking in there long enough to save up the amount of points needed to cash in for gift cards and stuff. Anyway, on to the point, I have been playing on GSN for over two years now. I am not a person who ever has the luck of winning anything of value, but I did win one of their daily $250 drawings that you buy chances to win using Oodles. Couldn't help but be excited but tried not to get my hopes up that I would ever actually receive my winnings. Well after about 2 or 3 weeks of waiting, I received a check in the mail for $250...WOW! Still not convinced it legitimate yet, but took check to the local branch of bank the check was written on and WALAAA, gave me my case and off to the grocery store my kids and I went!!! Anyway, it must not all be a total scam, surely their are few others out there, like me, that actually got winnings. Atleast I hope so.

• Ji
      24th of Sep, 2015

I played your new slot game heart of the phyenix --bet 5000.00 game froze before I could spin tried for about 5 minutes and left the site went back to it later and the 5000.ooo gone I played this at 2.30 pm eastern time I do have account with you name is jill Dixon or dixonjill@hotmail .ca have been playing your games for a few years now hate to quit ---what happened

• Ha
      3rd of Oct, 2015

I'm a new player since April my problem is they are charging my debit cards and credit card for purchases that I didn't make I'm having no luck retrieving my money back and now my account is froze