Greendot Mail.com/green Dot Enterprises / scams/fake checks

1 Arcadia, FL, United States Review updated:

I signed up at GreenDotMail.com for an at home mailing job. The deal is they senmd you a paycheck right away to cover the shipping expenses. You send them a commission from it and the rest of the money, is yours to keep. I did all that was asked of me. I cashed the check at my bank and went right away to get envelopes, stamps, and the greendot moneyPAK. I sent the commission in and mailed everything out right away. A week and one day later, I look at my bank account and the damn company took back the check. Well, as my bank sayd: "the bank the check was written from, did not have the funds." So basically, I am losing money because they didn't have the funds. If they did not have the funds, then why was my check cashed by my bank and cleared. My bank- Bank Of America- did not seem to care too much. They basically told me that I can't do anything. I contacted the check fraud department of my bank and they told me that they would not let me file a claim and they could not help me to get my money back. They told me to contact the company. Here is the issue, the company only has an email address and mailing address. I sent a message to the email address, asking why they would do this to me and why the money that I worked hard for was taken back from me. You guessed it- no response. This is all a big SCAM! I will file a police report today, but our sheriffs' office or police department wont do anything. They will say that they will investigate the problem, but they wont. I am basically writting this to get the word out. I am now in debt $959.00, because of these people. It saddens me that the bank that I have been with for over 3 years did not care about one of there customers losing an amount of money like this because of a scam. I am not the only one that has been scammed by these people. My roommate was also scammed and some other people that I know in Arcadia have been scammed as well. Please get the word out, tell your story. THIS SITE IS SCAMMING PEOPLE AND TAKING THEIR MONEY. DO NOT TRUST THE SITE. THEY CHECKS ARE FAKE-FRAUDS!

Comments

• Si
      8th of May, 2009

I woke up this morning to find a charge on my account from Easy Saver for $14.95. Not knowing what it was about I called my bank they gave me an 800 number. Before I called I googled Easy Saver and this website came up. One of the other complaints had this #18004449491. I called it and they lady was nice explained that when I used my card for an Oriental Trading online purchase I used a coupon from the that activated the membership. I told I had no idea and had not agreed to it she said my money would be refunded in 5-7days.

When ever you use a coupon read the whole thing because they get all your information. Your address, phone number, and worse of all your credit card number!!!

This really makes me mad

• Sc
      11th of May, 2009

how could you be upset at the bank because you were scammed? hmmm last time i was given a check before i worked was, well, never. clue number two should have been when your employer ask you to send THEM money, hmmm last time my employer ask me to give them money was, well, never. I understand being frustrated about the situation but i cant stand sob stories when its everones fault but your own.

• Sh
      13th of May, 2009

FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS HAD THESE PEOPLE SCAM YOU, PLEASE GO TO THIS SITE AND FILE A COMPLAINT. IT IS THE FBI INTERNET SCAM SITE. THE MORE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS SITE THE BETTER.

• Ms
      22nd of May, 2010

holly [censor]!!! i have received a check like this also...i have been wrong by the police every time i have ever needed help, so it don't surprise me no one is doing anything about this... They actually send another check with mine it had another name and address on it...i will report it also.

West Virginia

• Ar
      29th of Nov, 2010

i agree %`100 i recieved a money pak paper in the mail this time every year and the check which is on the top part says USBANK on it i tear them in half and throw it in the trash PEOPLE PLEASE AVOID THOSE LETTERS my bank told me its a SCAM