Greenbrier Volkswagen - Chesapeake, VA / service scam
I took my car in for a state inspection and oil change - they are free when you purchase your car there. I dropped my 2000 Jetta off at 9am. I didn't receive a call until after 5pm and they said my car wouldn't pass inspection because they found a leak in the power steering hose. This repair would cost $550 plus another $170 to flush all fluids. I told my dad, and luckily, he knew a thing or two about cars. He said that the power steering hose is the LAST thing that will break on a car and told them to just put a rejection sticker on the car and not perform the repair.
I took my car to Maypaw Tires in Norfolk, VA to have them take a look and do the inspection. They couldn't find ANY EVIDENCE of a leak on the power steering or anywhere else on the car!!
The car passed inspection without having to pay over $700.
That is the last time I will take my car to Greenbrier Volkswagen.
**They also screwed my ex-bf on his newly purchased Passat which cost him over $400 (to repair faulty tires).
ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION!!!
More Greenbrier Volkswagen - Chesapeake, VA Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- [Resolved] Vw Mastercars - vwsa allows their franchisee to break the law 
- Volkswagen - I am complaining about bad service at vw maintenance service agent in egypt. egyptian automotive & trading co.
- Volkswagen - polo tsi
- [Resolved] Volkswagen Silver Oaks - I bought my first car
- Volkswagen - baron n1 city
- Volkswagen - paint job, 2009 vw rusting after being garaged