Green Tree Servicing / Cancelled their insurance and got my own
In June 2008 I cancelled the insurance on my mobile home with Greentree Servicing. I purchased my own insurance.
They show on their paper work the name of my new insurance company. They told me over the phone what my house payment would be minus the insurance.
I made the payment they told me to make. Today 6/30/2008 I got on their online service to make sure the payment had been received. It had been received, but now they say I owe $60.00 more.
I called them. They say it is for insurance for March thru June 2008. This was not one the bill before. Now I have to pay $60.00 a month for 4 months for Insurance that should have already been paid. I fear this will never end.
More Green Tree Servicing Complaints & Reviews
- GreenTree Servicing LLC. - Subprime lending fraud 
- Green Tree Servicing - Unethical business practices; Illegal collection activities 
- Green Tree Servicing - Scam and fraud 
- Greentree Servicing - Scams, Unprofessional behavior 
- Greentree Servicing - Awful company 
- Ditech - mortgage servicer
- Green Tree Servicing LLC - Customer Service/Claims failure
- GreenTree - no bills sent for 3mos. to my address
- GreenTree - harassment and overpaid
- www.greentreeservicing.com - They took fake charge from me without my agreement