Green Tea Purity / Robbed
I wrote a complaint a while back on this company, it's far worse than stated. Best advice, close your account via what ever you used. This company will just keep charging you, and doesn't seen to offer any contact phone number. I am closing my checking account because of this, and they do mention company hidden in the agreement that you are charged about $74.95, but it is written: seventy four dollars and ninety five cents--that blends in real good. But the add shows shipping after you put in your contact info to the effect of 5.95 or something like that.
My deal, they billed my shipping, they billed my 74.95, I returned the item, they emailed my back saying I would get a 54 dollar refund as I missed the 14 day trail by a few hours. Then I was billed $85.90 dollars and no refund was given. Wow, that was sneaky. I wrote back telling they this whole deal was insane--I doubt that will have any impact.
As to any recourse, well, it's China! Another detail you wouldn't know until after you receive the item and look at the package, by this time your trial period is almost over.
If anyone knows how to combat this type of thing let me know if would be so kind. Meanwhile I feel like an idiot--always research first. If you don't you will end up like me. And using PayPal is a good idea, if they don't take PayPal, research more.
More Green Tea Purity Complaints & Reviews
- Green Tea Purity - Unauthorized Debiting of account 
- Purity Products - Scam artists 
- Green Tea Purity - Scam 
- Purity Products - A Medicine Show - SCAM 
- Purity Products - Scam 
- Purity Products - an order I did not place!!! 
- Purity Products - canceled order 
- Purity Products - product opened 
- Purity Products - Evoxin CG 
- Purity Products - Purity products supplements. Cancelled and, returned product did not get refunded and then got billed another month for a new shipment