Green Tea Purity / Unauthorized Debiting of account

Phone: 819-483-0467

This company will not acknowledge the fact that I have cancelled my membership with them. They have debited my account $80.75 when I have already cancelled with them. They are saying I need a RMA# to ship product back to warehouse or it will be refused. I have tried calling 2 different #'s & they will not return my call so that I can obtain that # & ship my product back. How can we stop these companies who don't produce what they say they will? If I not satisfied with a product I should be able to return it without having to jump through hoops. Buyer beware~If you see GREEN TEA PURITY pop up on your screen for a risk free trial only $5.95 beware! I ends up costing you a whole lot more.

Comments

10th of Mar, 2008
    1065 50th Av N, 33703
    St Petersburg
    Florida

Green Tea Ad for free one month trial. Scam... I did not like the tea and tried to return it. They would not refund my the tea, because my 30 days wasn't up. They already had billed me and shipped the second month supply before I found out I didn't like the tea. I never did get the refund. They still send me emails which I SPAM.

They us Oprah as a advertising gimmick. The only connection they have to Oprah is the same info that you and I have. Oprah drinks green tea. So buy your green tea in grocery store.

13th of Mar, 2008
    Nigeria
    www.greenteaperformancehealthusa.com

The company greentea said i would be sent a parkage of greentea, 2wks after billing me, am yet to receive anything.

• Ba
      17th of Mar, 2008
    Green Tea

I did not complete the order when I realized what they were doing. I tried to delete and it went through anyway. Then, I tried to e-mail and there is no such place to e-mail. At least my credit card company recognizes these illegal trade tactics.

Barbara Driscoll,
    Shreveport, LA.

• Ol
      23rd of Mar, 2008
    1124 florence st.
    Imperial Beach
    California
    Phone: 6199481055

Granted i failed to initially read the terms and agreement. It took only a day or two to decide I better read the terms and agreement thoroughly after doing so I realized I've been "BAMBUZLED", TRICKED SO I immediately returned the product unopened. Also I tried to contact some sort of customer service to resolve the problem, but to no avail. Then Performance health USA sent the product straight back to me again! and withdrew $69.00 from my account and expect to repeat the same every month for... I forgot how long but my point being is this is totally preposterous and absurd.

23rd of Mar, 2008
    www.performancehealthusa.com

I like so many others on this site was charged w/o consent. But unlike some of the other people I did not order this I got a phone call from this company. I fell for the 3.95 shipping and pay no more. I asked the lady more than once if I had to cancel anything or do anything she said no. If I liked the product all i had to do was go to the web sit she gave me and ORDER more which I did not do but was charged 79.95. I was charged 3.97 on 3/13 from PX performance health and 79.95 on 3/21 from federal heights performance pro. I was told that all I would pay was 3.95 for shipping for a 30 day sup. also only got 5 day supply and that I did not have to cancel and nothing else would be sent unless I went to the web sit and ordered more. This is a scam and a rip off I cant believe someone would do something like this I will be reporting this to my bank and the bbb on monday as today is a holiday.

• Ms
      1st of Apr, 2008
    Performance Health

Why are you all scamming people like this, like the world aint in bad enough shape without hurting someone in another way. I ordered the free trial, never reseived it but was charged the 79.95. I called and got a cancell number and the stupid A-- letter told me that I could only be refunded the amount after returning the product. I asked her how could I be sure that I would receive the product considering that I never received the free trial. She also told me that she was going to email me a form to fill out and return with the product but I never received that either. If I could get my hands around somebodys throat, i would choke the hell out of them. I am a single mother with 1 income and I can not afford to have someone charge my acct without giving me the proper amount of time to try a product. She claims that we have to cancel within 10 days--hell you dont get the product that soon. I want a refund--IM PISSED OFF AS WELL--I need to contact Oprah

• Gi
      18th of Apr, 2008
    DRI*Reg.net

I ordered a Trail size of green Tea supplements from Power Tea for $2.47 on 4/3/2008 and on 4/18/2008 there was an UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE of $55.59 from DRI*Reg.net. I know for a FACT that I did not make this purchase and Iam amazed how Scam companies have the ability to get a merchnat account and be able to process creditcard transactions through a Company that does not even excist... BEWARE!!! All i can say is look at your accounts on a monthly basis and question any charges that look unfamiliar to you...

• Ka
      21st of Apr, 2008
    FS PERFORMANCE HEALTH
    Lewiston
    New York
    Phone: 716-754-2818

I REQUESTED FOR A TRIAL BOTTLE OF THE ULTIMATE GREEN TEA FOR $3.00 NOW EACH MONTH I'M BEING CHARGED $79.95. I HAVE CALL 888-289-8740 THAT IS THE # THAT IS LISTED AFTER THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT DRAFTING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, (MC-FS PERFORMANCE HEALTH).. I HAVE CALL THIS # A FEW TIMES YOU CAN NEVER SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON. THERE ARE PROMTS. I HAVE CHOOSING NOT TO RECIEVE ANY MORE OF THE GREEN TEA PILLS BUT I'M STILL BEING CHARGED.. THE PROMPT REQUIRES YOU TO GO TO THE WEB SITE TO STOP THE ORDERS BUT WHEN YOU GET TO THE WEB SITE THERE ISNT ANY OPTION TO UNSUBSCRIB. THIS GREEN TEA IS A SCAM.

28th of Apr, 2008
    Performance Health USA
    Texas

I received the free 10 pills and then about 2 weeks later, they sent me a 30 day supply and charged me 79.95. Two weeks later I received another 30 day supply and they charged me 79.95 again. I sent the second 30 day supply back and waited for the credit on my credit card, but it was never applied, so I sent them an e-mail through their website. They responded that it was not returned within the 30 day return period. I e-mailed them back stating that it was within 30 days of receiving it. Again, they e-mailed that it was not. So, I called them and the lady stated that they had to be returned within 30 days of receiving the free trial (10 pills). I stated that this was impossible since I didn't even receive the 3rd bottle until about 30 days after they had sent the free trial. The lady was rude and refused to refund the money. So, I reminded her that I had paid for the bottle and they should send me the product back, but she refused to do that as well. I am furious! I have never had any problems with any other company like this. Does anyone have any idea what recourse we have and the actions I should take? Thanks for any help or advice you can give.

9th of May, 2008

I thought I was trying a sample product & Green Tea keeps billing my credit card. I have tried to call the number & it is always a full voice mail box. I am working with my credit card to get charges stopped on my card. I hope Discover will come thru for me. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Oprah needs to be notified of this horrible scam using her name.

Thank-you.

• Va
      30th of May, 2008
    Green tea

Colon Cleanse continued to be sent to me after I had said ok to a free sample. I did not authorize any further shipments. I have been charged in error. They were very impolite on the phone when I called explaining. What a scam. I asked for the name of the CEO of the company and was told it was not available. I asked for a supervisor and was told I was talking to one. He was so slick I am sure this complaint is one he is used to receiving. He told me if I called back I would be hung up on. What a scam to people who are really looking for help with their health.

• Da
      27th of Oct, 2008

We appreciate forums such as Complaints Board that allow for customers of all products to vent or state their beliefs concerning a given product. We look at it as a great opportunity for us to share our vision and see it only as a positive. We understand your issue and acknowledge there have been others who have shared your same frustration. We recognize we are not perfect, but we are always seeking perfection.

We would like to take a moment and outline our whole marketing concept and emphasize it is very clearly outlined in our Terms and Conditions and made readily available and we actually require persons to verify it has been read BEFORE one chooses to take our sample. We offer Green Tea a tremendously healthy product, in a trial size, at a greatly reduced price, in order to allow more people an opportunity to try our healthy product that would otherwise never had had the chance. In doing so, our intent is that when an individual tries our sample, they can make a decision as to whether or not they would like to continue to receive the product on a monthly basis. If they like the product, they do nothing and the product continues to come each month. If they choose they no longer want the product, no problem, all they have to do is go to the web address on the bottle (www.gohelpnow.com) and simply cancel the product. This usually takes less than 5 minutes.

We strive to do everything possible to make the product cancellation experience as easy and fast as possible for our customers. In the spirit of good customer relations, we have created a specific avenue for all who wish to give their feedback directly to us by visiting our Customer Support website and clicking on the "We Want to Hear From You" button. We hope this helps to clarify any misconceptions and invite any and all to visit our Customer Support website (www.gohelpnow.com), available 24/7/365 a week, for more information.

• Ar
      27th of Oct, 2008

gohelpnow.com is were you need to go to cancel. that is all you have to do.

• La
      29th of Oct, 2008
    5320 Stuart Ave
    Chubbuck
    Idaho
    Phone: 208-317-3911
    greentea.com

I trialed a bottle of Acai Berry, I paid shipping only. To my suprise they charge me one month later 89.00 and sent me another bottle without my consent. Be careful regarding free trials, they keep your information and continue to bill you if you do not cancel. Like the old addage says "nothing is free".

• Ha
      31st of Oct, 2008
    DRI Ultra Green Lean Tea

Company states you can try their product for only the shipping charges. However, evidently there is a statement there that if you do not cancel within 15 days they will ship more product and end up charging your credit card for $74.24 for that 15 day supply, that's $148.48/ mo. Then, they continue shipping and charging. When I called the rep said there is nothing she can do about the first $74.24 charge, but if I return the second shipment, they will credit my card. That remains to be seen.

• To
      13th of Nov, 2008

bill for something i cancellced no. 443 845-2782

25th of Nov, 2008

Cancel Any Order I DONT WANT THE PRODUCT

• Tr
      13th of May, 2009

I am having the same problem with this company.. I have emailed them a handful of times to deactivate this subscription to have no reply only for them to keep debiting my account of $117.00 each month. What do you have to do to stop them sending this crap and making me out of pocket now $240.00 all for some free trial. They are not contactable any other way than email, and that obviously doesn't work...
    If your thinking Green Tea Purity DONT!!!

• Ry
      15th of May, 2009

Had the same problem, lodged a dispute. Doubt I'll get the $117 back. Had to cancel the credit card. The product itself is a scam. It has no ingredient list, the label on the bottle was actually upside down, not to mention heaps of cotton being stuffed inside the bottle.

Here's how they operate:

1) Charged you a small sum for the initial free trial. Not knowing that you've actually signed up as a member which requires you to purchase the same ### every month.
    2) Charge your credit card $117 the next month.
    3) Only after a week later they send you an email stating that they've charged you $117 for it. By that time it's too late to reverse the transaction.

And as expected, they do not pickup your calls/emails. But they do have the sender's address and name (From China apparently). Will investigate that further.

• Bb
      21st of May, 2009

Same thing happened to me. I immediately called my visa and had the number cancelled. I then filled out the necessary documentation for a "dispute".

They actually charged me TWICE ($79.95) on the same day.

They have temporarily credited my account back the charges and are making further inquiries into the company.

Visa indicated they have many complaints to this company. It is a TOTAL scam.

Good luck to everyone!

Cancel your credit card #'s immediately and save all documentation (emails etc.).