Green Dot Corporation / overcharged
After having a Green Dot card for some time, I was offered a Green Dot Premier membership. The enrollment fee for this was 19.95 but if you signed up that day you would get 10.00 credit to your account if you sent an email to email@example.com with the correct information. This was in October, they charged me the 19.95, I never saw the $10.00 credit.
In addition, the monthly fee for the Premier membership is advertised 9.95, or 4.95 is you direct deposit more than 750 per month. My paychecks are currently direct deposited on to this card and total more than 1800 per month. Yet, I am still charged the 9.95 per month. The numerous times I have tried to contact their customer service, I have been unsuccessful, it only has automated options. This company is taking advantage of people who do not have many banking options, I would not recommend them to anyone.
More Green Dot Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Green Dot Moneypak - stolen money 
- Walmart Green Dot Money Card - where's my money 
- Walmart Money Card - Visa Prepaid Card Through Ge Money Bank And Green Dot Corp. - can't access money/use card/get a live cust. service rep 
- Green Dot - unlock accounts 
- Green Dot Money Pak - part of a scam 
- Green Dot Corporation - refund for an unauthorized transaction
- Green Dot Corporation - pre paid visa card denied transactions everywhere
- Green Dot Corporation - prepaid debit visa card
- Greendot - getting my card unlocked; greendot visa
- Green Dot Corporation - green dot debit/credit card