Great Fun / fraudulant with drawals from my credit card account

1 Henderson, NV, United States

Please be aware Great Fun is a Fraud and will continue to steal from your account once they have your information.

This company called GREAT FUN got my name and credit card information from a magazine purchase I made online. (This is what I was told from there customer service center) I have no idea what they do or offer other than I was told they are suppose to offer discounts. They began charging my credit card $11.99 per month when I called them, they said no problem will stop and apolgized, however the withdrawals from my account did not stop, I call them again and ask them to stop, then I became ill and was unable to follow my credit card bill until over a year later when my health resumed, I discovered they had not stopped drawing from my account, then, I called my bank and closed the account, what a hassel, the bank was able to get back for me 5 of the withdrawals they had made. I went through there Great Fun customer service center by letter at PO Box 6100 Westerville, Ohio 43086, at there request, but was never reimbured for the $143.88 they have stolen from my account.

Sk