GRC Vita Power / Took $63.79 unauthorized out of my checking after I purchased Sheer Cover.

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: disconnected

I tried Sheer cover and then received vitamins in the mail. I tried to contact the company that sent them after they charged my checking account $63.79! The number had been disconnected And I cannot find any web site except this complaint board. I am disgusted with companies like Sheer Cover and others who take advantage of their customers by selling them out. There should be a law against this. I am writing my Congress man I suggest that if it happens to you that you write to yours! We have to stand up against this new form of Buyer Be Ware, this is the new age and the old time laws do not protect innocent people like us. If anyone knows where these people are and how I can contact them please Email me!

Comments

Ju
  7th of Jan, 2008

I too am being charged on my credit card $33.94 a month by grc vita power program for something i have not ordered since i had tried SHEER COVER Makeup which i have send back > Help how can i stop these charges?

An
  9th of Jan, 2008

the some happening whit me,have 11,99 us in my statement this month in my hsbc credit card.i no pay for this.

Am
  11th of Apr, 2009

Call Guthy Renker customer service, they will give you the phone number to cancel the vitamins, plus the number should be on the label, and on your credit card statement..

next time LISTEN when you order, it is fully disclosed, most people don`t listen when they order the product.