Grant Academy / SCAM ARTIST

These people are stealing information and posting charges to credit/debit cards without authorization from the account holder. I don't know how they got my account information, but after looking at my bank statement, they made 2 initial charges of $1.00 and then $1.29. Something I wouldn't necessarily notice until reconciling my bank account, then today I happen to be checking and there was a charge for $39.95 to my account. This is supposedly for information on applying for grants, which I never signed up for. Please be aware and keep an eye on your accounts.

Ki

Comments

• Ry
      1st of Aug, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "granacad1". For questions, call 800-710-2564 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 800-710-2564 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our member’s website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; because you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our member’s website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-710-2564 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Ki
      1st of Aug, 2008

I just spoke with a customer service rep at Grant Academy and while she was a little hard to understand (combination of her accent and my iffy reception), she was very nice and did say she would issue a refund of the $39.95 and cancel my membership in the program and the 2 other affiliate programs that were piggybacked onto the first. Now it just remains to be seen if my money is refunded as stated.

• Sc
      2nd of Aug, 2008

This is the same crap comment Ryan Riddle attaches to every complaint. I also had 3 unauthorized charges to my Visa account this morning. 2 for Grant Academy and 1 for Blockbuster.com. I have never heard of or ordered anything from Grant Academy and because I never order from Blockbuster, all 3 of these charges are unauthorized and my Visa # was used without authorization. My Visa provider was contacted and these charges will not be paid. I cancelled my # and a new one will be issued at a $5.00 charge to ME.
    I am filing complaints with the FTC and the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) which connects to the FBI.
    I want to know where and how these crooks got my banking information. The Federal Trade Commission and FBI will hopefully provide me that information upon completion of their investigation.

• Ry
      27th of Dec, 2010

Jeremy Johnson FTC lawsuit is valued over 500 Million dollars.
    - Jeremy Johnson and Todd Vowel are actively involved in money laundering. Jeremy Johnson, Todd Vowel, Jason Vowels, Bryce Payne, Jason Peterson, Paul Ford, Duane Fielding, Ryan Riddle are all MAIN TARGETS in a criminal investigation from the FDIC for money laundering and processing casino games.
    - Jeremy Johnson has over 10 million hidden in the mountains of St George
    - When Jeremy Johnson is finished scamming his victims from millions, he than sells the consumers credit card information to Jason Peterson in Tampa Florida.
    - Jeremy Johnson has illegally paid Mark Shurtleff thousands of dollars through various “ shell companies” along with Cory Pulsipher the active sheriff.
    - Jeremy Johnson has lost over 15 million gambling at Wynn Las Vegas.