Grand Miramar, Puerto Vallarta — Buyback of contract
We were promised a full refund by Richard Bounds when we visited him in Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX in June 2016. First we had to pay off the lien from Diamond Management. Then we had to pre-pay 2 taxes (that of course were not owed and would be fully refunded as well).
We wired all the money. Richard had already resold our timeshare, he said. Our full refund would be deposited into our bank account on October 3, he said. No funds have been deposited. They are "looking into it" as I am writing.
More Grand Miramar, Puerto Vallarta Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - Grand Miramar BIG scam!! 
- Grand Miramar - Legacy Centurion 
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - Time suckers 
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - SOMEONE IN PV HELP!!! 
- Grand Miramar Club & Spa - scammed 
- Grand Miramar - Timeshare scam 
- Grand Miramar Puerto Vallarta / Legacy Centurion - Buybacks / investments 
- Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites And Residences - unethical behaviour 
- Grand Miramar - Did not honor any agreements