Grammarly — 7 day trial scam
I signed up for the free 7 day trial and liked it very much. Then I paid for one year subscription and used my debit card. When I tried to download the softward, thankfully, my computer warned me that this software would destroy my computer. Now, my bank account is closed for my protection but what a hassle. Can't something be done to stop thieves like this? What a shame it's a scam as the program worked very well.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - I want to refund from grammarly.com 
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- [Resolved] Grammarly - annual subscription 
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription