GrabMyEssay / moneymaking cheaters!

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

These guys from GrabMyEssay are terrible and unreliable, they gave me the poorest quality essay ever! Content was terrible and everything there made absolutely no sense. They just copied everything from the web and that's all the did. I paid them thinking I'll get high quality paper but I could do it better myself! I am a student and have two part time jobs, so I had absolutely no time and wasn't able to write the essay myself. Just wasted my money on nothing! Terrible service, do not give them your money!

Lu
Aug 22, 2016

Comments

• Gr
      22nd of Aug, 2016

Dear Customer,
    We want to apologize for the quality of paper you received. Please believe that your case was an exception for our company. We are more than 5 years on this market, and 80% of the returning Customers is the best proof that we are a trustworthy company whose main goal is to provide our Customers with high-quality papers.
    Moreover, we have very strong Revision Policy and Money Back Guarantee. You are able to request for a revision within 14 days after completion of your order as well as it may be written from scratch for you by another writer free of charge.
    Please, contact our Support Team and we will resolve the issue with benefits for both parties. We are available 24/7.
    Thank you in advance.

• Br
      13th of Jan, 2017

Get a closer look at http://collegepapers.co.uk to explore some useful and interesting articles on various writing related topics.

• Br
      13th of Jan, 2017

Get a closer look at collegepapers.co.uk to explore some useful and interesting articles on various writing related topics.

• Ea
      5th of Jan, 2018

These guys are awful. You can request revision after revision but they are always just as bad as the first essay.