GrabCar / GrabTaxi / unsafe and rude driver

Hi, This is Mai Lim and I would like to file a complaint against the driver named, JOJO CABULA NONESA, car number VG0424 (Toyota Vios - Black). This is about the trip I booked earlier this morning(july 27, 2018) at around 3:30AM, booking ID was ADR-[protected]-4-014 and my destination was Sienna Park Residences in bicutan from Northgate cyberzone alabang. I used my P100 voucher for this transaction para makatipid. Total cost was supposed to be 190. First, the driver did not go to the pick up point and instead he tagged that he already arrived but he was actually less than 1 km away. There was a big sign from where he stop that says "One Way", he did not even made an effort to turn to the right way to reach me at my pick up point and he had me walked instead. Second, he did not ask me the route I prefer, no options or whatsoever provided but instead, I just saw his waze pointing to the expressway (it's 3am, so I don't understand why he'd go that way when we can just use the west service road). I said to him politely that I preferred using service road, he just said that " Marami pong truck dun ng ganitong oras, ma-trapik dun mam". I answered back and said that "maaga pa po sir wala pong traffic ngayon". Madalas ako mag book ng grab ng ganong oras and I know na hindi traffic sa service road ng ganung oras. I just think na modus to ng Driver sa ibang pasahero na bigla nalang idadaan sa express ng hindi nag sasabi, well hindi ako. Third, nasa stop light kame sa northgate when I told him to use the service road, pero instead of turning left the driver went straight and so I asked him again, but he went straight lang without saying anything and dito nako natakot. Sinabi nya after na alanganin daw ako mag sabi na service road, well……nasa stop light kame nung sinabi ko so I don't understand asan dun ung alanganing part. The fact that he already scares me is enough para sabihin kong ibaba nalang nya ko, which he did and sa madilim and walang taong part near south station alabang. Fourth, may sinabi pa cya nung pag babago na "tingnan naten kung makasakay ka jan". Please lang GRAB, can you teach him a lesson please?. Mr., JOJO CABULA NONESA was so rude and I lost my voucher for P100 kahit na hindi naman nya ko nahatid sa drop off point ko. Please grab make some actions please.

GrabCar / GrabTaxi