GrabCar / grabtaxi pushed to grabcar by app
on 2 occasions, the app led me to grabcar instead of grabtaxi and the charges were exorbitant.
I had a look at the grabtaxi and it says $13-19 to go from Jln Lye Kwee to 407 Havelock Road on Sat 26 nov 2016 at 1140am, but was led to grabcar which came with a hefty $30 fare. I asked the driver and he just shrugged his shoulder and when I asked for discount, he said he's on commission.
Why is the app pushing bookings to grabcar when I can see so many grabtaxis on my mobile and this grabcar had to come from 10 mins away. Are the taxi drivers with grabtaxis being deprived of their earnings because of this? LTA, if are reading this, please take action!
I have decided not to use grabcar henceforth. (but I though it will be nice if I become a driver but on second thought felt bad as it will be cheating the customer!)
More GrabCar Complaints & Reviews
- GrabCar - account suspension 
- GrabCar - incentive scam 
- GrabCar - cheating incentives expose
- GrabCar - cancellation of our booking after we waited for several minutes without any message or informing us
- GrabCar - incentive fraud and malice 
- GrabCar - grabcar (sedan)
- Grab Car Philippines - driver of grab car
- About Grabcar - so called community rules
- GrabCar - experienced an extremely bad service from driver
- GrabCar - grab service driver scammed us.