GrabCar / GrabTaxi / Grabshare / grab share

Fitchburg, MA, United States

I'd like to report an issue with the driver named : michael tiozon simbrio with license number no6634. Although I already gave him a rating of one out of five, i'd still like to voice out my concern regarding this driver's attitude. I booked grab share today and I understand that I have to share the ride but from what I know, the driver only needs to wait for at least 3 minutes for another passenger to book, if no one booked then we go straight to the destination. My driver picked up a passenger at bf homes at around 1:15 pm. He picked me up at 1pm and at 1:45 pm we were still in novaliches... When I asked the driver why we were going around circles he himself told me that we took a u-turn at kingspoint in search of another passenger and did the same at mindanao avenue because according to him he was allowed to have at least 3 bookings... Not to wait for 3 minutes but 3 bookings!!! Please do something about this driver.. I booked a grab because I didn't want to be late for work but I still arrived late because of his beahviour.

GrabCar / GrabTaxi / Grabshare