Gotprint / Business Cards / Writing cannot be seen on card.

I'm disappointed in my cards because of several reasons. First, the color of the background of the card is a peachy pink not bright pink like on-line. Second, you can't really read the words on the business card because you can hardly see them. I showed them to friends, co-workers and family to get their opinion so that I knew that I was not being too picky. They all agreed that you can't see the words on the card. I believe that the background color has alot to do with it. It is not the same color as the business card on the website that I designed. I love the shiny coating on the cards and the back of the card is fine. Your prices are very reasonable and your service was quick. I had planned on ordering additional items such as postcards and other items but I can't because of what happened to these cards. Is there anything you can do for me so that I will be happy with my business cards? If so, I promise I will continue to shop with your company in addition to letting others in the self-employment world know how great a company you are. Please help!

Comments

• Be
      23rd of Oct, 2007

Just call up those guys and tell them they screwed up your order and make them reprint.

Every printing company screws up once in a while.