Got Junk / overcharged
We were knew from another state and did not know anyone. We called got junk and they came over to give us a free estimate. After using there service twice and being charged the first time $300.00 and the second time $460.00 we found out this service was a free service in wpb, florida. These people should have been honest and said we can do this for you but there is a free service that can pick up bulk items in your area.
I hope everyone first checks this out before calling people that do not share knowledge with others. Call your city and county to find out first, the internet has so much knowledge out there. A refund would be appreciated from this company for taking peoples hard earned money. These people could have called and left our things at another location to get picked up from this free service and enjoyed our money. There is just not enough caring people to go around these days.
More Got Junk Complaints & Reviews
- 1800 Got Junk - absurd prices!!! 
- 1800 Got Junk - fraudsters and cheaters 
- 1-800-Got-Junk - rip off 
- Got Junk - charged almost twice phone estimate
- 1800 Got Junk - tax fraud evading taxes
- 1-800-Got-Junk Service - junk removal
- 1-800-Got-Junk / RBDS Rubbish Boys Disposal Service - junk removal
- 1-800-Got-Junk / RBDS Rubbish Boys Disposal Service - 1800junk pick up
- 1-800GotJunk Illinois - junk removal
- 1-800-Got-Junk - junk removal