Google Zynga / unauthorized charges

1 Providence, RI, United States Review updated:

My money has been withdrawn from my account on 09/15/17 for $ 21.24, on 09/18/17 for $ 21.24 and 09/20/17 for $ 10.61 --- without my authorization and there is no detail on the charges. I will continue to file complaints against this company until my money is refunded.

These charges seem to be of the scam or probing nature. Google and/or Zynga need to do a better job of phishing scams. I don't have a google phone so I don't know how these charges have been levied against my account

La
Sep 21, 2017

More Google Zynga Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gm
      Apr 02, 2018

Some where some how two of my accounts have been charged by Zynga for a total of $414.66. This has been over a sixty day period. The only reason I haven't caught it before now is because I have been in the hospital and physical rehabilitation since January and my bank will only go back as far as 60 days on disputed items. It was necessary to cancel my debit cards so no more charges can be made and I have requested not to reissue them. This causes a huge burden for me because I am a disabled senior on Social Security Disability and depend on help to get food and other items. There are: (11)@$4.99=$54.89; (10)@$9.99=$99.90; (13)@$19.99=$259.87 between the dates of 2/2/18 and 4/2/18.
    I have not filed a police report and have told the bank to hold refunding me and filing a dispute hoping that you will do the right thing and refund my money. Because the cards have been cancelled I will need you to send me a check for the total. Thankfully, this is the total of the damage and I have no over draft fees.
    I look forward to hearing from you within the week. G ML Davis.