Goodman Manufacturing Hvac / Lemon Product
This company should be investigate for their products. More and more contractors are installing this product because of its lack of quality and ensuing additional charges they are able to charge. My units units are less than 5 years old. Have lost 2 compressors, several boards, and leaking coil. I tried to contact the contractor (Prentis Alsup) he wouldn't extend the warranty and said they were not going to sell the product anymore. Tried through Goodman, followed their requested process and never heard a word back. Called them again and was told to get lost. If someone knows about a class action suit, I would like to know about it. LEMON LAW?
More Goodman Manufacturing Hvac Complaints & Reviews
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - Unreliable Product 
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - AC was defective- spent more to fix than it cost after 2 years of purcahase 
- Goodman Manufacturing - Junk service 
- Goodman Manufacturing - World's worst heat pump 
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - goodman furnace gmh950703bx, serial no: 1312171217
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - warranty
- Goodman Air Conditioning And Heating Systems - HVAC - heating and air conditioning
- Goodman Manufacturing Company - Bad Product
- Goodmanmfg.com - Can I get my money back?