[Resolved] GoodLife Fitness / money for no training
The training Institute of Goodlife Fitness has a course to train trainers and the cost is $500. They state that if you do not attend the training course then your money is non-refundable. They also state that there is an E-Mail to tell you when the course is being held. When you do not receive this E-Mail and the course is completed they then want to not refund your money or offer you a reinsertion to another session for an extra $115. In my complaint they stated that they sent an E-Mail but I did not receive it and it cost me $500. Their method of doing business is not upstanding to the name what Goodlife Fitness stands for.
Goodlife Fitness was prompt in contacting us over this complaint and after resolution of issues that were mentioned I agreed to retract all printed complaint but this site will not allow that. They resolved to refund our money and I am pleased with the professionalism that they exhibited in the means by which they resolved our issues. In summary I am now pleased with Goodlife Fitness Institute and their method of doing business.
More GoodLife Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- GoodLife Fitness - head office contact information - email 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized payments
- GoodLife Fitness - personal trainer 
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation fee
- GoodLife Fitness - staff services