Gold's Gymgym at preston center-member issue-threat

J Mar 22, 2018 Review updated:

I observed a very disturbing incident that occurred on 3/21/18 at around 6:30p.m. yesterday. There was member named Neil (heavily tattooed individual) that punched a Hispanic man in face. This member Neil uses the gym like it is his own.

He and I had a incident a few months back when he got upset when I moved his gym bag from a machine he had not been using for over 10 minutes. He threatened me back then. This guy Neil is a ticking time bomb. The sad thing is that the management of this gym allows him to get away with this behavior. I want to make sure that this is posted so if another incident like this occurs Golds Gym is aware that they have been put on notice that this guy needs to be dealt with in order to avoid injury to any other members.

• J
      Aug 30, 2019

I am sorry I am just now seeing this. Niels does a lot of supersets and has never told anyone they cannot workout on a machine while he is going back and forth. All you have to do is ask. Moving someone else's gym bag is not appropriate anywhere you workout.
    Also, I was there when the incident with the hispanic man happened and your information is incorrect. I was the person in between the two men to break up the fight. The hispanic man shoved niels and put his hands up to fight, THEN niels shoved the hispanic man and he fell under the leg press machine.
    If you are going to attack a member please provide correct information.