Gold's Gym — gym at preston center-member issue-threat
I observed a very disturbing incident that occurred on 3/21/18 at around 6:30p.m. yesterday. There was member named Neil (heavily tattooed individual) that punched a Hispanic man in face. This member Neil uses the gym like it is his own.
He and I had a incident a few months back when he got upset when I moved his gym bag from a machine he had not been using for over 10 minutes. He threatened me back then. This guy Neil is a ticking time bomb. The sad thing is that the management of this gym allows him to get away with this behavior. I want to make sure that this is posted so if another incident like this occurs Golds Gym is aware that they have been put on notice that this guy needs to be dealt with in order to avoid injury to any other members.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - they did not give me a guest pass and let me in
- Gold's Gym - how can I transfer my membership to someone?