Gold's Gym Aiken / very, very, very poor service
I have used gold's gym off and on for years, unfortunately the place has continued to go down hill. The staff are rude when you can find one, the equipment is in bad shape and getting worse, he upside is the other members who are all pretty nice. Aiken has a couple of other choices for gyms at this time, i would recommend looking into them instead of gold's. Probably was a nice place about twenty years ago but it has not been maintained and is in nasty unsafe shape. I would not stop here if your looking far a place to work out on a regular basis.
Also staff does not respond to calls, emails comments or suggestions. The owner is taking your money and going somewhere else to work out.
More Gold's Gym Aiken Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - managers rood and derogatory treatment lockhill selma
- Golds Gym - the daycare for children
- Gold's Gym - wrongfully sent to collection agency