Goldicq / Online Scamers

1 Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Goldicq International Sales Ltd offers (game-money) ISK. but have no intent of give it to you. When your money has been transfered from PayPal or your creditcard, they run into trubble contacting their supplier, they tell you to come back later. When you come back at a later time the same thing happens, over and over again. I opend a case at PayPal, and Goldicq begged me to close it, if i did the ISK would be in my gamecharacters wallet within 5 min. everything was ready for transaction. I closed the case at PayPal and Goldicq closed the chat...These people are really ###, they robbed me for USD 7, 39 and went to all this trubble to get at them?? I know i shoul never closed the case at PayPal before the ISK had been transferred, i know! By letting websites like this use PayPal, PayPal help criminals operate, they are not without blame here!

Comments

• Ke
      23rd of Oct, 2010

Hey guys,

I'm pretty sure they are running another webpage named botgold.net. Both websites offer the same deals and have similar webpage format. I bought $400 worth of coins via paypal on botsgold.net promising delivery of the coins within 20 minutes. They did not deliver and provided an excuse that they would deliver in 1-2 days. I immediately knew this might have been a scam and filed a dispute just like you did with Paypal. One day later, I asked customer service whether they had the gold and they didn't so I asked for a refund.

They said EXACTLY what you stated. They told me to CLOSE the dispute and then they would refund the money. Obviously, I knew that I couldn't do that or I wouldn't get my money back. Then they provided the excuse that if they refunded the money before I closed the dispute, then Paypal would provide a "negative evaluation" to them. I immediately called Paypal regarding this and they said that in NO WAY would a "negative evaluation" be given if the money was refunded. The claim would automatically be closed if money was refunded. I told them this and I threatened that if they refused to refund my money, I would make sure that Paypal and my credit card company would look into their company's fraudulent practices and that this would be much worse than a "negative evaluation." That got their attention and after they spoke with their "leader", they refunded my money.

My close call so everyone who's reading this, I hope you learned something from this.

• Ic
      19th of Jun, 2011

i had to the problem with goldicq. SCAMMER ALERT!! They have about 50 other websites all linked to either goldicq or gamein. BEWARE.

• Fl
      26th of Sep, 2011

Same thing is happening to me, they don't want to deliver or refund me, they keep asking me to close the dispute, I will not close the dispute and I am waiting for a refund. Their practice is fraudulent, BE CAREFUL !