Golden Arrow Bus Services [GABS] / bus parking and driver

1 Cape Town, South Africa

To whom it may concern..
Every day I see, but most importantly, hear the buses arriving and departing from the parking spots in Muir St that are reserved for visitors for my apartment building, The Six. Our parking area is not a ranking area for your buses! Please get them to park on the main road, or the public parking area behind the Caltex petrol station. The drivers of these various buses (CA 97233 #4893 and #4309 are yesterday's examples.) Also, your drivers like to spit, urinate and dump their trash, in full view of the children living in our building! This is a disgusting thing to do in public! This happened around 3:45 in the afternoon.
Furthermore, I was walking on my usual route home on Darling street turning into Sir Lowry, when I saw a bus in the bus stop/loading zone on the right hand verge, but not parked in the road. No, this driver of Bus CA 581436 #4931, was parked on the entire pavement, that I had to walk through grass and homeless people to get past the bus. Please discipline your drivers!
I await your response as to action taken. If no actual action is taken, I will be forced to contact my local councillor to ensure the correct steps have been taken.

Br