GoldCar Rental / private car hire
I rented a car between 2pm on July 26 and 2pm on August 7 and returned it early, on August 7. I have since been charged 80 euros for 'late return'. This is not true, and I have a breakdown information form (for a flat tyre had) signed, dated and timed by staff at the Rome office, proving that it was returned at August 7 at 11.50am. I called Customer Services and was told to open an 'incident' on the Goldcar website. I did this and the reply simply said, "The vehicle was retuned late without prior agreement, 08/08/2018 17:06:09" which is simply not true. I did this twice and got exactly the same reply. In addition, I have an invoice from Goldcar for the charge which is dated August 7 - the day BEFORE Goldcar said I returned the car. This is obviously a mistake by Goldcar or simple theft.
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- Goldcar Rentals Spain - avoid this company 
- GoldCar Rental - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - not getting the answers I need.
- Gold Car / Crete - rental car
- GoldCar Rental - car insurance
- GoldCar Rental - hire car ref 14135250 9/7/18 13/7/18