GNS / scam and cheating

I contacted them for a shipment of slim seduction. I was not told when I placed the order that the second shipment would be auto deducted from my account and would cost 82.00. I found this out when I got the shipment in the mail. I immediately called the company to get a return authorization and was told at that time that my account would not be effected. Well, low and behold they are currently trying to get the 82.00. I have contacted customer service at my bank for assistance. I am also currently on hold with them for at least 30 minutes... They say do to high volume of orders... I don't think so!!! More like a high volume of customers wanting their money back.

Ke

Comments

• La
      24th of Mar, 2009

I also fell for this scam however before even receiving the order I called to cancel. somehow they never received the cancellation, then I get a charge for 69.90 go through on a card that had expired 2 months before they charged it. funny thing is when I called their customer service they claimed I had put the expiration for 2 years later. I found the order form luckily I printed it off when placing the order it showed the expiration date just as I stated expiring 2 months before they placed the charge. my bank is working with me on this however I will contact a lawyer if need be. just on principals alone!!!

• Gn
      23rd of Jun, 2009

To: kelly

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. did you return your product to us with-in your 30 day money back guarantee period? we would like to help you. please contact us again and explain your situation to us. we might be able to offer you a monetary refund depending on your personal situation. below you will find our terms and conditions that are with the 21 day free trial on our slim seduction. this might explain some questions.

Free* 21-day trial terms and conditions:
    [only applies for the free* 21-day trial offer, not if you purchase multiple bottles upfront.] start your free* 21-day trial now to receive two full 30-day supply of slim seduction (regular price $69.95 per bottle). you simply pay $3.97 for shipping and handling. you'll have 21 days from today to evaluate this amazing diet pill and experience the slim and seductive results for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, simply do nothing. you will be billed the super low price of $79.90 at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 43% savings. but, if you decide that slim seduction is not for you, simply call (800) 595-4670 to get a return authorization (ra) number. then return the unused portion of slim seduction. if you do this before the end of your 21-day trial, you will never be billed. after you are billed, you can return slim seduction for a 100% refund if it doesn't work for you (s&h not refunded). to obtain a full refund, your return must be received within 30 days from the date that the product was originally purchased.
    The 21-day trial period includes shipping and transit time.
    Plus, when you accept this trial, you will also receive a free membership in the slim seduction always slim club. that means you won't run out, or have to remember to reorder, because you'll continue to get two fresh 30-day supply of slim seduction every 45 days at today's special price of $34.95 with free shipping! we set aside a special reserve so club members never go on back order. there is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipment at any anytime by calling us at 1-800-595-4670

We hope to hear from you soon. our number is 1800-595-4670. we are here monday through friday 7am to 7pm mdt and saturday and sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely