Gmac Real Estate / fraud

NJ, United States Review updated:

I received numberous calls from gmac offering to sell or rent my condo. This was in 2008. I paid a sum of $1000. To date I have heard nothing. They don't return my emails. I'd like to file a formal complaint and don't know what to do. Can someone please advise?

Comments

•   13th of Apr, 2010

wow..that is crazy. actually someone just called me from there the other day..you need to file a formal complaint with the better business bureau and with your credit card company to try to get your money back or file a civil suit on them.
    this was the guy that called me from GMAC 1888-750-4622 x113, his name was Ralph Wilson, maybe he can help you.

• Al
      20th of May, 2010

You can file your complaints with the Florida Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Their email is [protected]@doacs.state.fl.us Their phone is 850-488-2221
    They contacted me also and I thoroughly investigated and found they have over 80 complaints in the last 36 months and 59 in past 12 months with the Better Business Bureau. Here is some info that i found:
    The real mane of this company is CHL Marketing DBA GMAC Real Estate Timeshare Division. It was registered in Oct of 2007. The principals are as follows:
    Howard Levene-President
    Edward Warren- Vice President
    Carol Levene- Treasurer
    John E Warren- Manager

• Be
      21st of Jul, 2010

Just a suggestion, I've been dealing with a gentleman named Austin Brusen in FL. for about 3 years now. He works for a company called International Timeshare Association, and has done a great job renting for me.
    If you want to do any research, check out their rating with the BBB. That's what I did, and they have an A rating. If you would like to contact Austin yourself, his email is [protected]@hotmail.com.
    He says they can sell my time share too, but I just want to rent for now.
    Bessie James, TN.