Gmac Mortgage / how to stop illegal foreclosure
GMAC Mortgage entered into a modification agreement with me. Afer the first payment was collected, I received a letter from them stating that my rate would increase for the next month even though the modification agreement stated that my payments would be fixed for 2 years. I continued to make my payments according to the terms in the signed contract. For over 5 months, GMAC cashed my checks but never credited my account. After collecting payments for over 5 months, GMAC filed a NOTICE of DEFAULT against me. They are outrageous!!
I am an owner of a forensic loan auditing company. I am so upset about what this incompetent company is doing to people who are paying their bills. I have filed a complaint with the FTC, but they do not investigate individual cases. I am willing to do FREE audits for GMAC customers. I am interested in compiling all state and federal violations GMAC commits against its paying customers. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we can identify and show that these practices are routine, then we can expose them for who they really are (GREEDY LIARS). Please email me I am interested in what they may have done to you!
More Gmac Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Gmac - lien release 
- Defrauded By Gmac Loss Mitigation Department, Gmac Mortgage, 800 - 850 - 4622, 800 - 766 - 4622 - federal fraud 
- Gmac Now Ally Finance - repo'd truck 
- Gmac Mortgage - no customer service! 
- Gmac - repossession! 
- Gmac - 2015 chevrolet silverado
- Gmac - title to car 
- Gmac Mortgage - late mortgage 
- Gmac Mortgage - mortgage fraud/ falsifying documents 
- Gmac / Ally - insurances/escrow /servicing