GlobalHello — calling from nz
We have been unable to make calls from the past three weeks. We have been informed time and again that there has been a server overload and wait for 72 hours. This happened three times. Now there is no reply at all. They have charged us USD 100 two months ago and haven't even bothered with service.
There is this one person Prince Kumar, who is apparently a service manager or something. He has stopped correspondence from the last one week. Can someone tell us what is happening. We seek redressal of our grievance immediately.
An irate customer
More GlobalHello Complaints & Reviews
- Global Hello - fraud company 
- Global Hello - cheating 
- Global Hello - cheaters #ing company 
- Global Hello - scam 
- Global Hello - good customer care 
- Global Hello - poor phone service
- GlobalHello - update charges
- Global Hello - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Global Hello - cheats with terrible customer experience 
- Global Hello - good company