Global Visas / unprofessional / scam

South Africa Review updated:

Good morning

I have applied 1 year and 3month ago for a Spousal Permit through Global Visa Cape-town.
The permit has been approved last year June..

The lady who was responsible of my case phoned me and asked me to send her my passport since my permit is in cape-town and they need my passport in order to get stamp.
After I sent the passport, the lady informed me that the cape-town home-affairs lost my permit.

I did contact the Cape-Town home-affairs(where I applied for the application) in order to ask them when I will get the stamp on my passport.

From what they told me, the stamp and permit got lost and they don’t know where is it.
I talked with a lady from the Cape-town home-affairs office and she told me that she can see on the system that my permit has been approved but the main office which is Pretoria, sent the permit to the wrong place and they don’t know to where they sent it.

The lady also told me that she will talk with Pretoria office in order for them to re-issue the permit or to find out to where they sent the original permit.
She told me that the process will tale between 1-2 weeks till I will receive my stamp.
I’m waiting for already a 5 month and there is no change.

I decided to phone to the Pretoria home-affairs and to check it by myself.
When I talked with the Lady from the Pretoria home-affairs, she told me that the supervisor from Cape-town home-affairs must contact them in order to check to get the correct location to where they sent the permit.
She couldn’t tell me to where they sent it.

I talked with the Cape-town home-affairs and there is still no answer.

Im waiting for this stamp for more than 1 year and 3month.
Since I don’t have the stamp on my passport yet, I can’t open bank account and can’t even make contracts.

When I signed with Global Visa, they guaranteed that the all process will take maximum 3months and now it's almost a year and three months.
I talked with the Global-visas cape-town supervisor last year november and he said that he re-submitted my application.
2 months after, he ask me to send him my passport as the application has been approved.
i sent him my passport and when i received it back, i noticed that the stamp that they gave me is from 2 years ago when i applied by my own.

I talked with the guy from Global-Visas again 2 months ago, he asked me to send him the passport once again, and guess what? still NOTHING!

I asked them to give me my money back, if not it will be considered as a fraud.

All i can say is that i will never recommend their services for a person who i care of.

Comments

• Hu
      9th of Apr, 2012

They duped me and are not refunding my money

• Mi
      25th of Oct, 2012

Hi all to make a long story short Global Visa Cape Town a scam i repeat a scam they promised to get me a work permit, job etc ;;;;;;the whole works .They charged me R30 k they took a deposit which im struggling to get back.I did a back ground check on how the whole visa story work spoke to registered companies in Canada and the ICCRC according to them this service they rendering regards to Canada not legal etc .
    not one of there agents i spoke to in Cape Town, names are [protected]@ICCRC to render the services .So be warned there staff trained to say all the right things .

• Mi
      25th of Oct, 2012

No such person listed @ICCRC or company from South Africa
    Once they Have your money, its over
    Dear Micheal,

Case reference number: 2494885 (Use your case reference number as reference when making payment.)

Bank: ABSA
    Acc Name: Global Visas
    Account Number: 40-7009-8312
    Branch Code: 632005
    Swift Code ( Intl transfers ): ABSAZAJJ

Should you have any questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Look forward to working with you on this journey to Canada.

Kind Regards,

Email: Stuart.[protected]@globalvisas.com
    Web: www.globalvisas.com

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM, Michael <[protected]@eurosec.co.za> wrote:

Hi

You can send me your banking details .

Regards
    Mike
    Cell : 0790385968

From: Stuart Hendrikse
    Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:57:54 +0200
    To: <[protected]@eurosec.co.za>
    Subject: OCCUPATION LIST - Global Visas

Hi Micheal

There are two routes that we can take.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=installation (Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment))

OR

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=security+systems (2171 Information systems analysts and consultants) or (6541 Security guards and related security service occupations)

Hope everything is in order and trust we can get started ASAP

Regards