Global Visas / unauthorised withdrawals with no refunds!
Global Visas prey on your dreams and will tell you what you want to hear, and not the true facts. I had a consultation with them for about an hour and half and surprisingly they found a way for me to go to Australia …yet my job or job title was not listed on the skills assessment list or on any regional sponsor states lists!
They reckoned that I would be eligible to go under another job title since it sounded similar to my current title, but yet the job descriptions were not the same!
Unfortunately for me I was sold knowing that if my skills assessment come back unsuccessful, that would be fine. So I took the risk and I paid them the first payment, yep big mistake…
I was told under the instruction, that after the skills assessment come back successful then further payments will be made. Nope, 30 Days later a second amount was taken without any notification from my bank account …I was disgusted and demanded that they refund the amount taken and mentioned what had been said to me.
Global Visas didn’t want to know and denied such conversation took place, so they are refusing to refund the money…
I know going to try and reclaim the whole amount back from my bank, since one payment was at least unauthorised and no work has been completed!
So this story is to be continued…
More Global Visas Complaints & Reviews
- Global Visas - unprofessional, inexpert, disorganized, slow, 
- Global Visas - no visa no fee sham 
- Global Visas / Ixp Visas - Scam - stealing money 
- Global Visas - fraudalent business 
- Global Visas - global visas is blackmailing their unhappy customers when they complain about the company 
- Global Visas - global visas reviews 
- Global Visas - ielts score differes from person to person 
- Global Visas - complaint, scam, fraud 
- Global Visas - fraud company 
- Global Visas - no communication