The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DC Logo

The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DC

Having problems with The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DC?

The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DC Customer Service Contacts

3510 International Drive NW Washington, DC
Washington
20008

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DC Customer Service. Initial The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DC. Discuss the issues you have had with The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DCPassport renewal

I sent 3 passports for renewal... Passports delivered september 8 th.. But still I don't get those passports back. I called them no body answer.. When they answered they were so rude they didn't even ask my name information that they can find out where the passports are. They just told me wait more.. Its so disappointed.. Where is my passports???

Passport renewal

The Embassy of Bangladesh in Washington, DCembassy of bangladesh in usa.

I am a petitioner for my parents. Since back in [protected] my parents worked in Bangladesh, we need PCC from this country. As I was told by NVC and immigration services of America, I contacted the embassy of Bangladesh in Washington. And my request was rejected, without any explanation. I desperately need this document and this is a huge problem to get. I would also like to let the Bangladesh government know about how unprofessional and useless this embassy is. Thank you.

Bangladesh EmbassyLack of Service

My recent experience with the Bangladesh Embassy in USA (Washington, DC) has been painful, frustrating and disappointing. All we needed to get is an attestation of a cancellation of a Power of Attorney attested by the embassy. A simple document to sign since the original Power of Attorney was signed and attested by the same embassy at the same location.

The problem arose where the document had my wife's married name on it (Just as the original Power of Attorney document). My wife had her name changed because of our marriage 19 years ago. The marriage took place in the United States and we have the marriage certificate to prove it. However the embassy is asking for the proof of name through the US DHS and US Immigration service. I have contacted both DHS and USCIS through official channels and they do not have any such process of the affidavit or the documents requested by the embassy for services. They have a process only for name change if it is related directly to Naturalization (e.g. Name change by request by a male or unmarried female, etc.). A name change through marriage is not withing the controls of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). Even the US Passport issued by US Department of State and the Social Security card issued by the Social Security Administration requires only a certified copy of the marriage Certificate to validate and name change through marriage. The Bangladesh embassy lacked the necessary information to guide the appropriate process.

I wanted to resolve the matter with the embassy but all attempts to communicate properly and directly with the embassy have failed. The embassy staff (especially the people who actually need to do the work and sign off on documents) were extremely rude and did not have any regards to customer/citizen service.

All fellow readers beware. It may be a nice place to socialize if you paid some $$ but not a place to get any work done in a timely fashion (or even at all).

• Pr
          Priyanka khanom Mar 24, 2017

Bangladesh Embassy employee named Dilruba Hossain, designation is consular assistance, harass and create others life, beside the work she call people and on the over phone she talks badly like as she is a lover or girlfriend and it creates lots of problem in others life and creates problems and the couples are quarrelling every time because of Dilruba Hossain

Bangladesh EmbassyBangladeshi Working Ladies in UAE

I would like 2 draw your attention to the increasing number of bangladeshi working ladies, who come here as a maid, etc but start prostitution as a source of income.They live with their so called husbands although they are already married in their home country.As a bangladeshi I really feel bad and insulted as people think we bangladeshis are all alike and are cheap.
        I would request the bangladesh embassy to stop granting citizenship to such single ladies as they are doing illegal and haraam work here.