Global Tel*link / block on communication

1 po box2827Mobile al 366522827, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 757-588-8211

Our son says We put a block on Our phone so He has been unable
to call Us.We did not authorize or request a block so please correct.This is the second time this has happened.Never had this problem with MCI.Thank You and Your reply would be appreciated.

Comments

• Fe
      15th of Nov, 2008

I had a block put on my phone for$ 4.85 and I think that is very sad plus the complaint line won't even call me back I hope someone close Global Tel down soonand was spending limit was reduced from $100.00 to $50.00.

• Ad
      26th of Nov, 2009

Yes, they are unimaginable. To my knowledge, they will no longer be handling certain state facilities anymore as of the end of this year (but that don't include all). I can't believe they have lasted this long. It is insane the way things are done. And, I guess they have lowered the limits all across the board because they don't want to lose money as they will eventually disintegrade. So, they will either make consumers spend more in order to talk and make their money fast, or they will not lose as much money when it is time for them to stop doing business. You are not alone, it is sad ($4.85?). May God bless that company, highway robbery.