Global Tel Link / block calls - no representative

on your bill and on the internet they state "our customer service representatives are available to our customers Monday through Friday 7:00am until midnight Eastern Time at [protected].

i do not get a live person. i have paid my bill in full. it is going over three months. my phone is blocked from getting calls. my phone company does not have a block on my phone. it is GTL. you've got your money take off the block. get off the automation and have a live rep.

i am going to the attorney general because this happens everytime. it happened with MCI and now it is happening with GTL.

my phone bill was under $40.00.

Ja

Comments

• La
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I think that we should all go to our elected officials and complain about this horrible company. I'm personally tired of hearing that GTL will call me back within 2 hours, and that my phone number is in there automated call back system. I've tried to send money through western union and what to you know it has gotten lost. I was also given a fax # to fax my reciept 1-866-441-7285. It didn't work, it said it wasn't received. I think I'm going to start by calling my state representative and complain to him. Whatever he tells me to do next then I'll do. Hopefully if enough scammed customers complain something will be done.

• Go
      3rd of Oct, 2008

Hey I have the same problem. I actually got some resolution by calling the numbers on this web site.