Global Client Solutions / not taking care of business

I have been with GHS since Sept 2009 and have yet seen anything taken care of. Yet, they are taking my money out of my account each month to build it up to pay the creditors. In the mean time I'm being bombarded with phone calls from collectors and threatened to be sued! What do I do? I thought that I was solving my problems, but instead I've created at larger one. HELP!

Comments

7th of Jun, 2010

I am in the very same position you are. Same start date with this company as awell. I terminated my agreement with GCS as I was informed by a lawyers office that I was still able to be sued for my debts. That is the huge piece of information GCS fails to tell us!!! I am currently in process of trying to get my funds back. I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Oklahoma regarding GCS and got my setup and monthly transfer fees returned to me. I just filed a complaint here to get my monthly debit returned to me. GCS informed me that this is the actual debt settlement company that is taking my money...Good luck to you and I hope we can stop this company from doing this to anyone else. After all we joined to get out of debt not further in!!!

• Da
      17th of Jun, 2010

I understand what you're saying. My husband and I signed up with Debt Discounters in December 2008. In May of 2009 we were informed that
    Debt Discounters was moving their business to Global Client Solutions. They said we could look up all the financial transactions on their new werbsite
    but the money we originally paid to Debt Discounters was never reflected anywhere. Trying to contact someone from customer service was
    next to impossible, we kept getting this message: 'The mailbox is full and unable to take any messages, please call back another time'. Wow, what kind of business is that? In addition, after we paid to those folks for over a year we started to get phone calls from the creditors again demanding payments, then we got summons
    from the court. We finally cancelled the program in January 2010. Now we are worse off than before, it's a never ending nightmare.

This was a waste of money, no more debt settlement companies for us.

Dani and David.

• Ro
      9th of Oct, 2010

GCS along Freedom Fidelity Management have scammed me out of $1, 500. Like others I have lawsuits...and don't know what to do..GJ

• Bl
      28th of Mar, 2012

The Global Client Solution is not good organize and not enough responsible. They really screw up with my acct at bank. I have to pay for fee and bounce. I have no money for 8 days. THANK LOT!!

• Hu
      1st of May, 2016

I agree with everyone who has been scammed. I am a victim as well. I have my debt settlement through Pioneer Law Firm and thus far have paid more than I would have paid had I settled with my debtors. Luckily Chase wrote off two of my cards as a loss so I gained a little there. I have had two suits against me which should have never taken place had Pioneer called to let me know I was going to be sued. I could have avoided that. I am in the process of paying off my Discover through Pioneer and my balance with GSC is still pending. I will be calling Pioneer and GSC this week to verify that my accounts are closed and debtors paid. I do not want any more $1200/mo withdrawn from my checking. I will never deal with a debt settlement company again. It has cost me way more and a bad credit score than had I settled on my own. Hope others learn from my horrific experience!

• Ca
      14th of Jul, 2017

We also thought this was a upright chance to pay off debt I lost my career 10 year job as a real estate administrator as company filed bk and let many people go. we tried several times to survive keep our house, but the crappy job I got to follow was low pay no benefits (no paid insurance) so we were hurt badly. a year later that company merged with another and once again I was left without a job and $300@ wk un employment. so the logical thing was to try to do a loan modification... but it didn't work.. so we were forced to short sell, and then rent!! my husband saw pioneer ad or got a call.. I had gotten another job, but it was weak low pay no benefits and bills were a issue. so I agreed thinking it would work.in the beginning it did they paid 4 bills in first year - but what they don't tell you is your credit will go to hell in a hand basket because they pay off in payments not in full. so it takes longer and doesn't show until paid off. they paid sears, 2 capital ones and discover. but the big ones are stuck in purgatory and right now we have a court summons on one. with no lawyer in state to represent us - like they told us we would have, and as read in the hardship letter. they are completely lying at this point, I had to court and file response because they had no one to represent us. now they say they may be able to negotiate the debt & we may not have to appear. with the clock ticking and less than 2 weeks before notice to appear - my bets are not on pioneer being able to perform what a waste of effort & money we could have worked with a firm in the valley that would have actually shown up in court. at the time we signed up they had a representative in arizona, but failed to replace them. sickening!!

• Ca
      14th of Jul, 2017

@Carneyville Our debt also was with pioneer law firm, but is monitored by global systems.