Glamour Shots / Aggressive sales practices overpriced pictures and bait and switch tactics
I saw on Groupon a ad for the Glamour Shots located by my house in the Bridgewater Mall it was a really good deal it was one retouched picture for $19 I read all the fine print and was excited to get one professional picture done I could use it on some of the websites I use. One of the first things I was asked for was my social security number and a second form of identification I asked the sales girl why and she told me so I could get pre-approved to finance my picture package out right then I should have stopped the Service.
The photo shoot was fine and the pictures came out good but the sales girl was so aggressive at the end in trying to get me to purchase a package of pictures prices ranged anywhere between $395 to over $1, 000 I was not going to spend that kind of money.Every time I was about ready to get up and leave she came up with another price I only wanted to get what I paid for one nice picture. Glamour shots does not want to do that they want you to pay more money for retouch and this and that. Basically you are paying $19 to get a selfie hey I can do that by myself at home. A lot of bait and switch with pricing no prices were posted either at the store the whole situation made me feel like I was royally screwed over. The bottom line is Glamour Shots places ads on Groupon with teaser prices to lure customers in the door then they pressure the customers to pay outrageous prices for picture packages.
More Glamour Shots Complaints & Reviews
- Glamour Shots - Unprofessional Photos 
- Glamour Shots - Deceptive sales practices! 
- Glamour Shots Photography - Total rip off! 
- Glamour Shots - Customer Service & Prices 
- Glamour shots Avenues Jax, FL - unprofessional- inappropriate 
- Glamour Shots Licensing - Service 
- Glamour Shots - Appointment scheduling and Phone call thereafter
- Glamour Shots - Never got my picture
- Glamour Shots Perimeter Village in Dunwoody Atlanta Area - Over priced expensive packages, High Sales Pressure Tactics, Deceiving Groupon Deal, Violation of Privacy of Clients, Dirty Floors
- Glamour Shots - Did not Live up to their name. As if i went to walmart for pictures