Glacial Energy / Steals from Businesses
As a former employee of Glacial I can confirm that Glacial does in fact jack up a customer's prices as a normal business practice, until they complain at which point they may offer to lower the price or cancel the service. The entire model is designed to pump as much money out of a customer as possible. The company mentality is to make as much money as they can as fast as they can with no regard to ethics, sustainability or customer service.
Many of the problems within the organization can be traced back to the ego-maniacal owner and founder of the company Gary Mole and his army of "yes men". The man is a sociopath with zero regard for anyone who might tell him something he does not want to hear. The dysfunction at top has spread through the entire organization to the point that real problems, whether they be financial, technological or regulatory just get brushed under the carpet.
More Glacial Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Glacial Energy - Doubled fees 
- Glacial Energy - Very, very high rates 
- Glacial Energy - Scam 
- Glacial Energy - Great Service 
- Glacial Energy - Going out of business?
- Glacial Energy - Billing
- Glacial Energy - Gary Mole and Glacial Energy - Their Links To Blood Diamond Mining In The Congo 
- Glacial Energy - Scam? 
- Glacial Energy - Glacial Energy-Scam? 
- Glacial Energy - Fraud